nam/offers is looking for our next superstar – we’ve been in business since 2009, own internal products, developed proprietary technology, and experiencing exponential growing.
With offices in US, Canada, Denmark, El Salvador, and Philippines – there is plenty of room to grow within nam/offers, as we’re constantly expanding into other countries, products, and technology.
The campaign manager will set up new Cost Per Lead (CPL), and Cost Per Action (CPA) campaigns using nam/offers tracking platform (HasOffers).
As a Campaign Manager, you work closely with the advertising and operations team – uploading campaign details, creative assets (banners & emails), and testing pixels.
Responsibilities and Key Areas of Accountability:
- Technical expert of affiliate management platforms, such as HasOffers, CAKE, LinkTrust, HitPath, Commission Junction, and Impact Radius
- Execute placement of tracking pixels to meet reporting goals
- Communicate reporting requirements to advertisers
- Identify and troubleshoot tracking and reporting issues related to conversion pixels (e.g. Postback, iFrame, and Image pixels)
- Weekly sales reconciliation between HasOffers and Client’s CRM system
- Develop and query reports from 3rd Party Clients CRM platform
- Communicate with software support staff
- Center role in campaign setup phase
- Work with Optimization, and Traffic departments on supporting tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, IT, Management or related field
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in affiliate program or client management
- Familiarity with different affiliate network platforms, such as HasOffers, CAKE, LinkTrust, HitPath, Commission Junction, and Impact Radius
- 1-3+ years directly related experience in the Performance Marketing space.
- Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPC, hybrid, etc. especially CPA
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Experience utilizing web analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Experience troubleshooting inaccuracies related to pixel issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
The campaign manager is a remote (work from home) position – you are expected to have a stable internet connection, quick computer, and access to skype.
The salary for the campaign manager is a flat rate (monthly) based on your qualifications.
The position is part time (20 hours / week) to start; however, there is plenty of additional responsibilities available once we have worked together for a 30 day time frame.
Please submit your cover letter and resume, and we will get back to you if there is a match.