The Affiliate Controller is responsible for qualifying and approving potential customers (affiliates) based on company (nam/offers) customer service, and quality assurance policies.
The qualification process includes reviewing customer applications, phone call interviews, and uploading necessary approval documents into our customer service management platform.
The successful candidate will liaison directly with the sales department, providing all necessary details and documents enabling a smooth profitable business relationship.
- Conduct preliminary research on new customer (affiliate) applications
- Qualify customers based on quality assurance and customer service policies
- Manage queue of phone call interviews (outgoing calls)
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Contact customer references via phone, Skype, and/or email
- Assign and introduce qualified customers to the sales department via Skype
- Record new customer in sales department worksheet and/or CRM
- Collect required documents (photo ID, and tax forms) from customer
- Become proficient with companies software – including CRM, and technology
- Log questions asked in visitor center (support desk)
- Report daily interactions, approvals, and denials
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships
- Strong decision-making, recruitment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn
- Excellent time-management skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- High school degree
The Affiliate Controller is a remote (work from home) position, and/or within our office (North Carolina) – you are expected to have a stable internet connection, quick computer, and access to Skype.
The hourly wage is $12 and negotiable based on performance.
The position is part-time (20 hours / week) to start.