The Affiliate Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities involved with affiliate publisher of nam/offers advertising campaigns. He/she will work closely with the Sales Director, Sales Team, and Management to ensure success for both the affiliate and advertiser.
- Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues
- Manage numerous clients through daily email/Skype/phone interactions
- Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns affiliates and provide performance feedback to advertiser team
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to affiliates as needed
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in affiliate channel
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum of 2 years hands on sales/account representative experience
- Familiarity with different affiliate network platforms, such as HasOffers, CAKE, LinkTrust, HitPath, Commission Junction, and Impact Radius
- 1-3+ years directly related experience in the Performance Marketing space
- Experience with various deal structures including CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, CPC, etc
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships
- Strong decision-making, recruitment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn
- Excellent time-management skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Experience utilizing web analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The affiliate manager is a remote (work from home) position – you are expected to have a stable internet connection, quick computer, and access to skype.
The salary for the affiliate manager is pure commission – 20-30% pending on qualifications.
The position is full time (40 hours / week) to start.