When joining our media buying team you will first of all cracked the code with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Display, Native Ads, and/or Retargeting.
Meaning you mastered the art of promoting and optimizing online advertising campaigns.
You will be responsible for advertising our in-house products, along with some of our top performing 3rd party offers – creating the largest amount of customers at the lowest cost
We are constantly collecting data in various markets, on the forefront on all trending and emerging products, you will get the chance to be the first to promote, learn, and scale.
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience; keeping up to date with industry research figures, including distribution figures and audience figures – including: display, email, facebook, instagram, mobile, native and PPC advertising.
- Monitoring buying strategies
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and media sales companies
- Negotiating with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online, broadcast and print advertising
- Communicating with media sales people to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures
- Ensuring that the adverts run accurately so that the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers
- Client reporting and budget management, including preparing costings for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign
- Collecting and analysing sales and consumer data
- Undertaking research using a range of specialist media resources
- Analysing the effectiveness of the campaign and using this data to inform future campaigns
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing a minimum of $100,000/ month budget on any of the following traffic sources: Facebook, Google adwords/ display platform, Native Ads, and retargeting platforms such as Adroll, Perfect Audience, and Google/ FB retargeting
- Expert user of tracking platforms CPV Lab, Voluum, Thrive, and/or similar affiliate tracking platforms – as well familiar with affiliate network platforms, such as HasOffers, CAKE, LinkTrust, HitPath, Commission Junction, and Impact Radius
- Firm understanding of tracking pixels, custom audiences, and lookalike audiences
- Ability to conduct extensive market research on target markets – demographics (age, gender, marital status), psychographics (interests), and previous buying behaviors
- Comprehensive understanding on split a/b testing, and optimizing campaigns
- 1-3+ years directly related experience in the Performance Marketing space
- Experience with various deal structures including CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, CPC, etc
- Experience utilizing web analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships
- Strong decision-making, recruitment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Strong desire to succeed and grow and aptitude to learn
- Excellent time-management skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The media buyer is a remote (work from home) position, and/or within our office (North Carolina) – you are expected to have a stable internet connection, quick computer, and access to skype.
The salary for the position is open and negotiable pending on qualifications.
The position is part time (20 hours / week) to start.