Our company is involved in performance-based affiliate marketing.
You will be working directly w/ the co-founders, and are expected to fill in the gaps, and pick up the slack – you are the Swiss Army Knife of an innovative company.
We build and market brands online and create disruptive tech.
There are many variables in our business, and there are constant adjustments – you must be able to keep a steady mind in high performance/pressure circumstances.
This will be like a 2nd education – you’ll learn exactly how other people are making money online, and the strategies used to generate millions of dollars in commissions.
- Conduct preliminary research on new customer (affiliate) applications
- Qualify customers based on quality assurance and customer service policies
- Manage queue of phone call interviews (outgoing calls)
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Contact customer references via phone, Skype, and/or email
- Assign and introduce qualified customers to the sales department via Skype
- Record new customer in sales department worksheet and/or CRM
- Collect required documents (photo ID, and tax forms) from customer
- Become proficient with companies software – including CRM, and technology
- Log questions asked in visitor center (support desk)
- Report daily interactions, approvals, and denials
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Conduct weekly/monthly reconciliations w/ all current vendors
- Analyze comparison reports – identify trends, and give suggestions to the team
- Coordinate weekly affiliate newsletters w/ team
- Utilize internal technology to increase monthly revenue, and lower downtime
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Readily engages others and enjoys building and developing relationships
- Strong decision-making, recruitment, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent time-management skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Discreetly handles confidential information
- Ability to perform routine daily tasks, requiring close attention to detail and accuracy, as well as analysis from a broader, higher-level perspective.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions in a shared office space with a variety of activities around you.
- Ability to set priorities, follow-through and deliver results on time.
- A sense of humor/likes to have fun at work.
- High school degree
The Swiss Army Knife position is a mix of you working remotely (from home) and from our downtown office in Asheville, North Carolina.
You are expected to have a stable internet connection, a quick computer, and access to Skype.
The salary for the Swiss Army Knife position starts at $1,560 / month.
This is equivalent to the current Asheville living wage. You’ll receive a 90-day evaluation where we can discuss promotions. The position is part-time (30 hours/week) to start.